No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘u.tours’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hong Kong. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. we have our affiliate links on the website and that is the way the website is funded. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong.
u.tours is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
u.tours may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us via the contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The data provided by u.tours and while we endeavor to keep all the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of u.tours. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, u.tours takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
[U.tours] TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: [05/24/2018]
The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe how [U.tours] (“Company,” “we,” and “our”) regulates your use of this website [U.tours] (the “Site”). Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding your use of the Site. The Company may change the Terms at any time. The Company may inform you of the changes to the Terms using the available means of communication. The Company recommends you to check the Site frequently to see the actual version of the Terms and their previous versions.
represent a legal entity, you certify that you entitled by such a legal entity to conclude the Terms as the legal entity you represent.
- [YOUR ACCOUNT]
The Company does not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 16 (sixteen). If you are under 16 (sixteen) years old, you may not use the Site and may not enter into the Terms under any circumstances.]
The Site allows you to use Services available on the Site. You shall not use the services for the illegal aims.
We may, at our sole discretion, set fees for using the Site for you. All prices are published separately on relevant pages on the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, at any time change any fees.
We may use certified payment systems which also may have their commissions. Such commissions may be implied on you when you choose a particular payment system. Detailed information about commissions of such payment systems may be found on their websites..
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Site may include links to other sites, applications, and platforms (hereinafter the “Linked Sites“).
The Company does not control the Linked Sites, and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. The Company makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the Site.
- PROHIBITED USES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site from one device in accordance with the Terms.
You shall not use the Site for unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not use the Site in a way that may disable, damage, or interfere in the Site.
All content present on the Site includes text, code, graphics, logos, images, compilation, software used on the Site (hereinafter and hereinbefore the “Content“). The Content is the property of the Company or its contractors and protected by intellectual property laws that protect such rights. You agree to use all copyright and other proprietary notices or restrictions contained in the Content and you are prohibited from changing the Content.
You may not publish, transmit, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer, or create and sell derivative works, or in any way use any of the Content. Your enjoyment of the Site shall not entitle you to make any illegal and disallowed use of the Content, and in particular you shall not change proprietary rights or notices in the Content. You shall use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. The Company does not grant you any licenses to the intellectual property of the Company.
- THE COMPANY MATERIALS
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you are granting the Company to use your Content in connection with the operation of Company’s business including, but not limited to, the rights to transmit, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform, copy, reproduce, and translate your Content; and to publish your name in connection with your Content.
No compensation shall be paid with regard to the use of your Content. The Company shall have no obligation to publish or enjoy any Content you may send us and may remove your Content at any time.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you warrant and represent that you own all of the rights to your Content.
- DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES
The information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors.
The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site. To the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, all such Content and services are provided on the “as is” basis. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding this Content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability, fitness for a certain purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of enjoyment, data or profits, in the connection with the enjoyment or execution of the Site in the context of the inability or delay to enjoy the Site or its services, or for any Content of the Site, or otherwise arising out of the enjoyment of the Site, based on contract and non-contract liability or other reason.
If the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, whether consequential or incidental, are prohibited in a particular case, the exclusion or limitation of liability shall not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liabilities regarding or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the Site or its services and Company’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of third parties, or your violation of the applicable law. The may assume the exclusive defence and you shall cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defences.
- TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
The Company may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
The governing law of the Terms shall be the substantive laws of the country where the Company is set up, except the conflict of laws rules. You shall not use the Site in jurisdictions that do not give effect to all provisions of the Terms.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship shall be implied between you and the Company as a result of the Terms or use of the Site.
Nothing in the Terms shall be a derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding your enjoyment of the Site.
If any part of the Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law then the void or unenforceable clauses will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable clauses shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Terms shall be applicable to you and the Company.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the enjoyment of the Site and the Terms supersede all prior or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company.
The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, war, or any other force outside of Company’s control.
In case of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between the Company and you relating to the Site or other related issues, or the Terms, you and the Company agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by good faith negotiation, and in case of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through the courts of the country where the Company is set up.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: info@U.tours We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
- Contact Information
We welcome your comments or questions about this Terms. You may contact us in writing at info@U.tours.
Last Updated: [05/24/2018]
- Purposes of Processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
- Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you register to use our Site, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender);
- the personal data you provide in connection with our rewards program and other promotions we run on the Site;
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase thorough our Site; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
[Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Site include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.]
[Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. coll We collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies we use
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. [For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site and help the content of the pages you request load quickly]. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site, [such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Site which you can customize] The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. [It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information.] [We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.]|
[We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies]
[You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.]
[You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB]
|Targeted and advertising cookies||[These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.]|
[You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.]
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
We may use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the Site. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Site;
- to operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on our Site;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
- [to process payments you make via our Site];
- as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
- Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as [data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services].
- Third Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
- User Generated Content
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content to our Site, Please note that any information you post or disclose on our Site will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our Site. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our Site.
If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our Site [, provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data]. [If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post your first and last name along with your feedback on our Site.] [We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.]
- International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
We will only retain your personal data [as long reasonably required for you to use the Site until you close your account/cancel your subscription] unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
- Our Policy on Children
Our Site is/are not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Your Rights
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Move. Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
- Contact Information
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org